Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today The unthinkable happened to my husband and I

Today the Unthinkable
happened to my Husband and I . Today As we were in our room laying down my best friend , soul mate , partner, lover and so much more. Ended up in the Hospital we was taken by ambulance to St Rose for having a seizure. Yesterday it was our ten month wedding anniversary . As I saw the man I love and want to grow old with . shaking not responding to me calling his name . And as I saw his eyes roll in the back of his head . I thought to myself GOD please keep him safe. We have so many more wonderful year and life to go with each other. I will tell you I have never been so scared in my hole entire life then I was today. I saw my best friend hurting and wondering what was going to happen next all I could do today was hope for the best. James and I are meant to be together forever and all enterity . When James and I first mait it was when my Grandma had died he is my rock and still is now . So right now he is sleeping at the hospital . He is doing ok . This past weekend my Mom and I went to go place flowers my Uncle Rickie 's Grave and today Jame said he had saw a man watching over him. And the last day when we were saying good bye to my grandma for the final time . There was this beautiful plan white butter fly that landed on my shoulder and this last month that little whit butterfly followers my husband and I everywere we go that is like are angel . I know that God will keep my husband safe and I know that he will be ok . Please keep him and I in your thought .
thanks the carson's family


No comments: